- Taiwanese Lin Yu Chun Sings “I Will Always Love You” LIVE – UPDATE: DEBUT ALBUM RELEASED SEPT 17!
- Mormon Friendship
- How to Make a Man Fall in Love With You – 3 Quick Tips to Make a Guy Fall in Love
- Father’s Love (with lyrics)
- Musical wallpaper
- Make Him Fall in Love by Finding Out His Love Personality
Posted: 21 Jun 2011 02:41 PM PDT
Taiwanese Lin Yu Chun Sings “I Will Always Love You” LIVE – UPDATE: DEBUT ALBUM RELEASED SEPT 17!
Posted: 21 Jun 2011 02:38 PM PDT
Posted: 21 Jun 2011 02:38 PM PDT
How to Make a Man Fall in Love With You – 3 Quick Tips to Make a Guy Fall in Love
I’ve had many conversations with women that seem to be at their wit’s end with trying to make a guy fall in love. Sometimes, it seems as though women have it hard in the game of love, and that can be quite a problem for you, if you want to make it happen as soon as possible. If you want to know how to make a guy fall in love, you have to know how to get inside his mind, and make him think about you all of the time!
Here are 3 quick tips to make a guy fall in love:
1. You may have heard that to make a man fall in love, it’s through his stomach.
Well, that is true in some cases, it’s not the magical answer that you might have heard. I mean, if it were that easy, then you would just be able to cook up a big meal and not have to worry about a thing. The truth is, there is no one thing that will make a guy fall in love. You have to look at each guy as an individual and understand what motivates him. This will be your best bet in trying to figure out how to make him want you.
2. You have to find some common ground that you can walk on.
Most men wish that they could find a woman that would share an interest in their hobbies or their interests. The sparks can really fly when he feels that he has a woman that he can share those things with. So, even if they are not high on your list of things that you want to do with your time, make sure that you fit them in, so that he can appreciate that you are a woman he can SHARE his life with.
3. To make him fall hard, you have to know when to be aggressive.
There are times when as a woman, you DO want to be kind of aggressive. Guys always feel like they are the ones that has to make the first move in every aspect of dating, and if you can take the pressure off of him, then he will easily respond very nicely to this. Just be sure to know what kind of guy he is, because if you are aggressive at the wrong times, then that can make him feel a little bit emasculated, which is NOT a good thing to do.
Discover more *hot* dating tips for women that will help YOU get the guy of your DREAMS…
articlesbase.com | How to Make a Man Fall in Love With You – 3 Quick Tips to Make a Guy Fall in Love
Posted: 21 Jun 2011 02:40 AM PDT
Father’s Love (with lyrics)
Posted: 21 Jun 2011 02:38 AM PDT
Posted: 21 Jun 2011 02:36 AM PDT
Make Him Fall in Love by Finding Out His Love Personality
Have your attempts to get him to fall in love with you fallen short? Are you confused by guys and their mixed signals and messages? Do you know what to do to get your guy to truly love you? His love personality will be your greatest ally in getting him to fall him love with you.
The next time you try to get a guy to fall in love with you, why not try relating directly to his love personality? Everybody in the world shows and feels love differently. By discovering the specific personality that controls his feelings of love, you will be able to work smarter and not harder at this task. Though it will take some testing to discover his preference, your results will be unavoidable.
1. Does he prefer gifts? Some men will have strong feelings aroused for you through gifts that you give him. While this is rare (it is more common in women), it does occur at times. Buying something for him that shows you have spent time considering his tastes will cause him to feel loved and, in turn, return these feelings.
2. Does he love when you do nice things for him? How does he react when you make him a nice home-cooked dinner? Or clean out his car…or mail out his resumes? A guy that tends to dwell in this spectrum will respond to you most when you are doing tasks for him and making these little sacrifices.
3. Does he love your text messages? This guy is all about the things you say to him and how you verbally encourage and uplift him everyday. By making sure to speak kind and thoughtful words to him each day, whether you are together in person or not, he will find himself being made to fall in love with you.
4. Does he love just holding hands and warm hugs? Some guys just love this type of physical attention. Keep in mind, this is not referring to sex, otherwise all guys might fall into this category. Instead, this type of guy appreciates you so much when you stand close to him at a party and hug him periodically. When he arrives to a party or get-together, make sure you quickly get to the door and give him a warm welcome. He wants everyone to see how desirable he is to you, and he feels secure when you are touching.
5. Does he love spending meaningful time together? For this guy, a movie just won’t cut it. You could hold his hand the entire time and he might still feel empty. He wants to engage in activities together where you can experience emotions and feelings together. He would rather play RISK or go on a bike ride with you than go out to the movies and hold hands.
By working smarter, and not harder, in the one area that will make the most impact, you can definitely make your guy fall in love with you and he will be the happiest he has ever been.
articlesbase.com | Make Him Fall in Love by Finding Out His Love Personality
|You are subscribed to email updates from lagu cinta |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|